|Areas||Sessions||Standard Rate||Sway Res/Org Rate||After 23:00 hours|
|Hall Only||9.00 - 11.00||24.00||16.80||27.60 per hour or part thereof.|
|Any change over period between slots is free if two consecutive sessions are booked||11.30 - 1.30||24.00||16.80|
|14.00 - 17.30||39.60||32.40|
|18.00 - 23.00||54.00||38.40|
|Sat & Sun||Available by arrangement subject to availability||Available by arrangement subject to availability|
|Use of Hall & Stage||Add £10.68 per sesion for Standard Rates and £7.20 for Sway Rates. This includes use of P.A. System. If specialist lighting is required this must be booked well in advance and will be subject to an additional charge and the availability of a Drama Club trained operator.|
|Committee Room||9.00 - 13.30||21.60||16.80|
|14.00 - 17.00||21.60||16.80|
|17.30 - 23.00||27.60||20.40||£21.60 per hour or part thereof.|
|WI Room||9.00 - 13.30||24.00||19.20|
|14.00 - 17.00||24.00||19.20|
|17.30 - 23.00||34.80||25.20||£21.60 per hour or part thereof.|
|Kitchen||Free use of Kitchen includes Gas, Electricity, Crockery, Cutlery and Glasses but does not imply sole use as this facility may also be used by others at the same time.|
- Heating and lighting is included in all charges.
- The hall Entertainment Licence covers Sunday to Saturday (10.00 - 23.00).
- Should an Alcohol Licence be required the Letting Secretary must be advised and the hirer will be responsible for obtaining the licence from New Forest District Council at Lyndhurst. The number of licenses available in each year is restricted by law.
- A £10.00 key deposit will be refunded on return.
- Hire deposits will be refunded, subject to any damage caused and the premises being left clean and tidy ready for the next users.
- All rubbish generated during the hire period must be removed from the premises by the hirer immediately after use.
- Details of any damages, breakages or accidents must be reported to the Letting Secretary as soon as reasonably possible after the end of the hire.
- There is a 'Report Book' in the Left Hand drawer of the table in main foyer in which hirers should record anything related to item 7.
- Hirers will be given a copy of the Fire and Safety procedures and will be responsible for the safety of those attending the event or activity.